QUOTE: FROM CHAPTER 7
“The Dialectic of Consciousness is founded in living experiences and not mere subjective rationalism. All of the laws of nature exist within ourselves, and if within us we do not discover them, never will we discover them outside ourselves.
Man is contained in the universe, and the universe, in man. The real is that which one experiences internally. Only consciousness can experience reality. The language of consciousness is symbolic, intimate, profoundly meaningful and only the awakened are able to comprehend it.”
- Considers the human condition and how self-knowledge can make the world a better place
- How to access wisdom via direct experience
- Universal laws, their effect upon the psyche and personality – the spiritual dimension of life
- Consciousness, the psyche and the technique of meditation clarified
- An explanation of the symbolism of the holy grail and other Christic esoteric mysteries